Pages

Monday 26 March 2018

2 words 1 minute




Today we used the ‘2 words 1 minute’ challenge to write a description about the Winter Olympics. After talking in pairs about the things we knew about the winter olympics we created a list of words (vocabulary) that would help us write our description. We chose the words ‘equipment’ and ‘respect’ to help us think about what we were going to write.

We talked about ideas with a partner, then we had 1 minute to put those ideas into sentences. We had to try our best to use all the words on our vocab list. After the minute was up we had 2 minutes to reread what we had written and make changes if anything didn’t make sense or if we had words and punctuation in the wrong place. When we finished checking we had 2 more minutes to carry on writing our descriptions.

The words that are highlighted are the words that were in my word list. I made sure that I had
sentences that made sense, and I also used a word list to make my writing even better.
I need to try stay focused and pay attention to my own work.



No comments:

Post a Comment