Pages

Tuesday 28 March 2017

Five Minutes of camp


On Wednesday at camp our group did the high ropes course. As JR put the harness on me I was shaking. My heart was pounding as I climbed up and finally got to the beam. I started walking but I felt really scared and My body was shaking I


Finally got to the other side. I hugged the pole but then had to walk back. I walked back to the middle and was so scared. My heart was racing as I kept walking. Then I had to lean back and let go of the rope. I let go and went down slowly as my group was cheering for me. Finally got to the ground and was so happy.

Today we had to do a five minute recount on our favourite thing we did at camp. My favourite activity was the high ropes.

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed reading about your 5 minutes of camp Brooklyn. I remember watching and cheering you on when you walked across the beam. Well done for being so brave! Remember you can move your writing to the next level by using your words to show us rather than tell us what happened as it paints a clearer picture in our minds of what you were doing and how you felt :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Miss Anderson for your feedback

    ReplyDelete