Pages

Thursday 30 March 2017

tennis and futsal

Today we went to play tennis and futsal. We went to the Dunkirk Reserve and played. We first played tennis Neville, the tennis coach, was teaching some tricks and how to play. We first started off with a warm up. We had to bounce the ball on the ground with the racket and then we had to get into buddy's I went with Viva. I went on the one side  and she on the other. I threw the ball and hit it with the racket. After 40 minutes of playing tennis we played futsal. We first got into groups.  I was on the red team. The other teams were white and black. We went first played the white team. We unfortunately lost and had a rest while the black and white team went on. They were both good then I was in the red team again. We were good but the black team ended up winning  2-1. I want to say a big thank you to Martin and Neville for letting us play futsal and Tennis in their area.

No comments:

Post a Comment