Pages

Tuesday 31 October 2017

Fraction Strategy - Screencastify



Today I have done a Screencastify for one of my maths DLO's. To do this I had to plan on a document write a script and add a cursor to make my screencastify easy to look at. I then had to download the screencastify app. I then opened my DLO. By clicking the link down below on the document.  I first opened all the tabs before videoing my work I had help from my friends that helped me with the cursor. After  I download the app. There would be a Screencastify folder where all you'r videos go. Were able to do 50 videos a month. I then clicked record and it will automaticly saves into you'r folder in your drive. We than all changed our links so whoever has the link can view our work. And that's how I done my screencastify. A big thank you to Ms Grant for teaching us how to use a screencastify.

No comments:

Post a Comment