Pages

Thursday 15 December 2016

Bald Eagle



For inquiry we had to find a animal or flying object that we had to study on I picked a bald eagle I had to study about bald eagles and plane about bald eagles for my writing then after our writing we had to draw and sculpture our animal Sky helped me with my drawing on my plane she did the body and I did the rest then we have to publish it on a big paper and I did the body and the feathers and legs while she did the beak and the tail because it was hard to shape the beak and shape the body to  then after we finished our or animal or flying object then we had to write what bald eagles do and things about them.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Brooklyn
    Nice Drawing you did and you should of took more pictures so that we can see more detail of your bird.

    ReplyDelete