Pages

Wednesday 7 February 2018

Remembering our summer holiday

Remembering our summer holiday
L.I. - Writing to recount
Writing using language features to engage readers


Complete these sentences about an event over the summer holiday. Don’t tell us
what the event was just give us enough information that we can know for ourselves.


I wondered what it will be like if I touched the ice cold water
I wondered if it will rain once we get there
I heard the waves splashing towards the rocks
I heard the birds chirp along the seaside
I saw the waves crashing together
I felt the sand in between my toes
I felt nervous because the beach went deep really fast
A wave dashing on the shore


For our first day back. We started of with doing a writing recount. We had to choose and event that we did on the holidays. And mine was the beach. We had to fill out the sheet but. Cant say what your writing about. We had to try use a similar metaphor or any Langauge feature. To get a bonus points.

No comments:

Post a Comment